Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 2000 INR/Piece
- Sandwich Belts
- 3 Piece Per Week
- 4-5 Days
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Sandwich belts made of leather are a form of power transmission belt used in a variety of industrial applications. They are sometimes referred to as leather belt transmission or sandwich belts. These belts are made by sandwiching several layers of leather material between two layers of rubber or cloth to create a strong, flexible belt.
The following are some salient qualities and benefits of leather sandwich belts:
1. High Tensile Strength: Leather sandwich belts have a high tensile strength that allows them to convey large amounts of electricity. They are capable of supporting large loads and delivering steady power to industrial machinery.
2. Flexibility: The belt's various layers of leather and rubber/fabric provide it flexibility, enabling it to adapt to the curve of the pulley and offer slip-free power transfer.
3. Durability: The combination of leather and the rubber or fabric layer increases the belt's overall strength and resistance to abrasion. Sandwich belts made of leather are made to withstand rapid operations and difficult working circumstances.
4. Reduced noise and vibration during belt use is a result of leather's inherent dampening characteristics. Due to this, leather sandwich belts are appropriate for use in settings where noise reduction is crucial.
5. Chemical Resistance: Leather sandwich belts typically resist oil and grease well, which is helpful in industrial settings where exposure to these substances is frequent.
6. Heat Resistance: Because leather naturally resists heat, leather sandwich belts can tolerate high temperatures. However, compared to belts made especially for high-temperature applications, their heat resistance may have limitations.
It's important to keep in mind that leather sandwich belts may require lubrication or conditioning on occasion in order to maintain their efficiency and lengthen their lifespan. Due to their intrinsic flexibility, they could also not be appropriate for applications that need great precision or rigorous alignment.
The precise power transmission needs, load capacity, operating conditions, and the manufacturer's recommendations should all be taken into account while choosing a leather sandwich belt.